FUSHIMA S.L, as the owner of this website, informs you that it may use data storage and recovery devices (known as “cookies”) during the browsing of users on the website.
What is a cookie? Cookies are small text files or files that are downloaded onto the browser of your computer when you access certain websites, and they store the IP address of your computer and other possible browsing data. Generally, cookies are used to store and recover information about the browsing habits of users or about their computers, in order to remember the login, or to analyse preferences and other customisation features of the user´s browsing.
According to the entity that manages them
• Own cookies: those sent to the user´s terminal from equipment managed by the owner of the website, from where the service is provided to the user.
• Third-party cookies: those sent to the user´s terminal from equipment that is not managed by the owner of the website, but rather another third-party entity.
According to the time that they remain active
• Session cookies: these are the cookies that collect and store information during the access of the user to the website and that disappear or are deleted once that access has ended.
• Permanent cookies: these are the cookies that keep the stored data on the terminal, they can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie.
According to purpose
• Technical cookies: these are cookies that enable the user to browse on the website, and to also use its different features and services.
• Analytical cookies: those that enable the monitoring and analysis of the behaviour of the users of websites, in order to create the browsing profiles of users or to measure the activity of websites.
• Customisation cookies: the cookies that enable the user to access the service with some general predefined characteristics based on certain criteria of the user´s terminal (e.g. the type of browser).
• Advertising cookies: those that enable the management of the advertising spaces that the owner of the website has decided to include on it.
• Behavioural advertising cookies: the cookies that store information about the browsing habits of users, with the aim of carrying out specific advertising for them, based on their interests.
• Own cookies
• Third-party cookies
• Withdrawal of consent and the elimination of cookies
In compliance with the provisions of article 22 of “LSSI” (Law governing information society and electronic commerce services), FUSHIMA S.L informs you that you can configure your browser in order to enable, block, delete or deactivate the cookies installed on your computer or terminal, via the configuration of the browser options installed on your computer. If you do not enable the installation of cookies on your browser, it is possible that you will be unable to access some of the sections or features of this website. In order to configure the browser, and deactivate or manage the installation of cookies, you can obtain more information by clicking on the following links that we provide, according to the browser that you use:
• Google Chrome
• Mozilla Firefox
• Internet Explorer
• Safari web
• Safari IOS
Updating of this Cookies Policy
FUSHIMA S.L reserves the right to update this Cookies Policy, in order to comply with legal or technical requirements. Based on that, we recommend that you periodically review this Cookies Policy in order to be properly informed about the cookies that this website uses and their purposes.